Think your home brew is worthy?
Enter the first ever St. Cloud Craft Beer Tour Home brew Competition sponsored by The St. Cloud Craft Beer Tour and The Hop Shop homebrew store. The competition will be using an informal Best of Show format and all judging will be done during the Tour. Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
- Entrants must be 21+
- Entrants much have purchased a ticket (VIP or General Admission) to the St. Cloud Craft Beer Tour – show when checking in entry
- Limit one entry per person
- Contest is limited to 30 entries maximum
- Each entry must consist of 2 x 12oz bottles
- Bottles must be clean and free from any identifying marks
- Entries must be accompanied by a BJCP (Beer Judging Certification Program) form, linked below – wrap a copy around each bottle with a rubber band. Click here: http://www.bjcp.org/docs/SCP_BottleID.pdf
Entries must be received no later than 2:30 p.m., Saturday January 21, 2017 at:
River’s Edge Convention Center, 10 4th Ave S, St Cloud, MN 56301
Judging will take place on January 21, 2017 during the Craft Beer Tour
1st place receives brew supplies from the Hop Shop and VIP Passes to Next Years St. Cloud Craft Beer Tour
2nd place receives a gift card to the Hop Shop and VIP Passes to Next Years St. Cloud Craft Beer Tour
3rd place receives a shirt from the Hop Shop and VIP Passes to Next Years St. Cloud Craft Beer Tour
Prizes are subject to change